At the core of family law are life-changing decisions individuals are often forced to make. At KAINEN LAW GROUP, we understand the personal crossroads our clients face when dealing with a divorce, custody disputes and other family law matters.
Offering Customized Family Law Solutions
Our family law attorneys in Las Vegas never try to oversimplify the complexity of a situation by offering one-size-fits-all solutions. The types of cases we handle require more attention. Our legal team takes the time necessary to develop customized solutions for our clients dealing with complex family law matters such as:
- Divorce: Our divorce lawyers have extensive experience handing all types of divorces, including cases involving complex custody issues, division of substantial assets and cases requiring extensive litigation.
- Child custody and modifications: Disputes over child custody issues can have major consequences for parents and their children. Our attorneys are especially effective at developing lasting solutions based on children's best interest.
- Relocation with a child: Whether you want to move out of state with your child or you need help objecting to a relocation request, we will work to protect your parental rights. Relocation cases can cause emotions to run high. When the stakes are this high, experience matters most.
- Paternity cases: Our attorneys are experienced at assisting unmarried parents with the establishment of parental rights and the establishment and modification of child custody and support decrees.
- Child support: Nevada's child support guidelines are particularly complex, because while defined in the statutes, they are applied differently based upon how custody is divided between parents. Our child support lawyers can help you pursue a fair and equitable child support determination.
- Alimony/spousal support: In Nevada, alimony is awarded on a case-by-case basis and is governed by complex applications of statutes and case law. Our firm can help you pursue alimony or seek to limit your spousal support obligations.
- Asset division and property settlements: Our attorneys have the experience to address all issues affecting the distribution of community property and debts in divorce. We have experience dealing with business and property valuations and defining which assets are separate versus community property.
- Business and large marital estate division: Our firm frequently handles business valuations, complex estate planning and other issues affecting large marital estates.
- Prenuptial agreements: Our attorneys help clients protect themselves through the drafting or negotiation of premarital, cohabitation and domestic partnership agreements. These agreements define what happens at divorce or death and are essential components of estate planning.
Contact Our Divorce Lawyers for High-Value Service
At KAINEN LAW GROUP, we treat every case with the care, personal attention that our family law clients deserve. We strive to meet and exceed our clients' expectations every day. To discuss your case with our experienced attorneys, call us at 702-823-4900.