Las Vegas Divorce Lawyer
A divorce can be a painful experience, but sometimes ending a marriage is unavoidable. At Kainen Law Group, in Las Vegas, we understand the complex issues arising from a divorce can be time-consuming, exasperating and traumatic for our clients and their children. Contact our experienced Las Vegas divorce lawyers today, we can help.
- Asset Division
- Business Valuation
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Estate Planning Issues
- Family Business Valuation
- Military Divorce
- Modification & Enforcement
- Nevada Community Property Factors
- Property Division
Experienced Child Custody and Support Lawyers in Your Corner
Our law firm was established to help clients regain control and find solutions to issues with layers of complexity. The Las Vegas divorce lawyers at our firm have handled more than 100 divorce and custody cases through trial. We have also written and argued several hundred motions in family and district courts. All of our attorneys have deep legal roots that can be applied to protect your best interests. Contact our Las Vegas law firm to learn more about our customized services during an initial consultation.
Resolving Complex Divorce Issues With a Hands-On Approach
Every divorce case is unique, and a good divorce attorney tailors his or her approach based on his or her client’s unique circumstances. Our Las Vegas divorce lawyers offer a hands-on approach helping clients deal with all the issues stemming from a complex divorce such as:
- Child custody: Before a case can proceed to trial, custody issues have to be resolved. We help our clients fairly resolve their parenting issues. If litigation is necessary to determine the best interests of their children, our clients know we are experienced and prepared to fight for their custody rights.
- Child support: Once each parent’s share of custody has been determined, each parent’s child support obligations can be determined based on Nevada’s child support guidelines.
- Asset division: Nevada requires the equal division of community property and the return of separate property. Our firm has experience assisting clients in defining which property is community and which property is separate. The distinction is critical and can be complicated.
- Spousal support: Commonly known as alimony, spousal support may be awarded on a case-by-case basis where needed to maintain one spouse economically after a divorce. There are more than 12 competing legal factors defining whether and how much alimony should be awarded. The court may award none.
The family court judges and staff know we are strong advocates for our clients. We treat each case with the delicacy and respect our clients deserve, and we distinguish ourselves by the personal consideration we provide to our clients’ specific circumstances, needs and objectives.
Contact Us to Discuss Your Divorce Case With Our Experienced Las Vegas Divorce Lawyers
Divorce cases involve high-stakes issues that need to be resolved before either side can move on with their life. Our Las Vegas divorce lawyers at Kainen Law Group, go the extra mile to help you start the next chapter of your life on the best footing possible. To discuss your case with an experienced attorney, call 702-823-4900.