Pre-Eminent Family Law Firm Offering Customized Solutions
THE VALUE OF EXPERIENCE
By concentrating exclusively in the area of family law and divorce issues, the experienced and pre-eminent attorneys at KAINEN LAW GROUP have gained a reputation as a premier family law firm in Nevada. Our experienced lawyers and paralegals bring experience, sophistication and the commitment of necessary resources to advance the legal solution you require.
Recognizing which cases require extensive investigation, discovery and litigation, or which cases should easily settle only comes from:
- Expertise and knowledge of the area of practice
- Knowledge of each client's needs
- Understanding the evidence or case to be presented
- Having the experience to navigate your case to settle when possible
- Having the talent, experience and litigation skills to succeed at trial
- Convincing our adversary or the court that your solution is the most compelling
- Knowing how the particular judge has resolved similar cases before
There is only one substitute for mere experience: and that is successful experience. Let our experienced family, custody and divorce lawyers efficiently litigate or settle your case to your satisfaction.
At KAINEN LAW GROUP, we take pride in representing business owners, executives and professionals, professional athletes, celebrities, as well as people from all walks of life dealing with complex divorce, separation and custody issues. Whether you are local or live outside of the area but need a Las Vegas attorney, we are available to protect your best interests. Call us at 702-823-4900 to meet with a lawyer who will handle your case with care.
The Value of Working With Our Experienced Attorneys
At KAINEN LAW GROUP, we understand the short-term and long-term ramifications of complex divorces and other family law disputes. We are committed to helping our clients start the next chapter of their life in the best possible position.
Our legal team offers each case a hands-on approach to help our clients to be sure that they have reached their goals by the time the dust has settled. We carefully examine all the details involved in trying to craft solutions that make sense to our clients. For some clients, this may mean uncovering hidden assets or determining the value of a family business. Other clients may need help negotiating a custody arrangement, or dealing with cases involving relocation of children. No matter what complex issues you are faced with, we take pride in helping you resolve them. We also define our value in the following ways:
- Approachability — Some attorneys offering sophisticated services may come off detached or impersonal. At KAINEN LAW GROUP, we understand the emotional trenches our clients often face when dealing with life-changing situations. We are highly approachable when working to help our clients find solutions that make sense.
- Experience — At KAINEN LAW GROUP, all of our attorneys are veterans. Your case will always be handled by an experienced family lawyer who is focused on the details of your case.
- Established credibility — Not only are we experienced, but we have been recognized in the legal community. Our law firm is AV Preeminent peer review rated* through Martindale-Hubbell, which is the highest rating possible. Edward Kainen and Andrew Kynaston are Nevada Board-Certified Family Law Specialists.
Our attorneys are well-known in the family and civil courts of southern Nevada by both judges and fellow lawyers. The intricate knowledge of the local judicial departments and how other practitioners handle cases provide our attorneys with the advantage of knowing how to effectively present each case for the best result.
Contact Our Skilled Property Division, Child and Spousal Support Attorneys
Because of our comprehensive approach, we are selective in the number of cases we handle. We are personally invested in our clients' best interests and take the time to develop strategies unique to each client. If you are looking for a custom approach, contact our law firm online or call us at 702-823-4900. We welcome the opportunity to meet with you from our law office in Summerlin, conveniently located just West of the 215.
Pre-Eminent Firm Achieves Your Desired Results
Our Las Vegas family law and divorce attorneys have decades of experience handling all aspects of divorce, custody, and complex asset and business division cases. We also find simple solutions to complex legal issues. While we specialize in complex litigation of complicated matters, we also handle relatively simple matters (or strive to make the complex matter simple). We handle cases for person next door and for the more prominent members of our community.
We handle complicated estate division and valuation issues for long-term marriages; division of business assets; and complicated and emotional custody cases that require delicate yet aggressive legal strategies and solutions. Our lawyers help clients navigate through economic and valuation principles, debtor and creditor problems, alimony and income division issues that less experienced lawyers can find troublesome. We break down complex issues so that clients can understand settlement terms, and judges can navigate through our proposed solutions to achieve the results our clients demand and understand. Let our sophistication and experience help breakdown your problems into a solution you can appreciate.
At KAINEN LAW GROUP, we take pride in having represented business professionals, gaming executives, professional athletes, celebrities and people from all walks of life. We are routinely referred by our esteemed colleagues to handle their family and friends' delicate and important family issues. Whether you are from Las Vegas or live outside of the area, you will find an effective and compassionate advocate of your best interests by calling 702-823-4900.
Understanding And Compassion
No area of law is the human element more in the forefront than in family law. We know that behind every legal case, peoples' lives are involved — their difficulties, disappointments and their hopes. We are dedicated to providing our clients with the strongest advocacy possible, with dignity, discretion and understanding. We understand the short-term and long-term ramifications of custody and family law disputes because our distinguished and pre-eminent lawyers have, for decades, successfully handled thousands of family law, divorce and custody cases.
Like many families, our lawyers come from diverse backgrounds, have had unique experiences, and are compassionate and understanding. We have unique skills and have honed the art of persuasion that have gained the respect of our judges and colleagues. We are busy, but approachable and available. We can help navigate you through the emotional trenches to bring reason and fairness to your delicate family law matter.
Some of our attorneys have practiced longer than the judges who hear the cases, and more importantly, we know how each particular judge likes issues to be presented. Our attorneys consult with one another to determine the best approach and create customized solutions for your case. Put our wealth of experience, depth of knowledge and level of relevant experience to work for you. Call 702-823-4900 for a consultation.
* AV Preeminent and BV Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories - legal ability and general ethical standards.