Las Vegas Assisted Reproductive Technology
Devoted To Forming Families By Assisted Reproductive Technologies (ART)
Katherine L. Provost has dedicated her practice to serving the needs of families. She assists parents with forming their families through surrogacy, counsels people who are seeking to help others as surrogates and egg donors, and works with same sex couples who are looking to strengthen their relationships through legal procedures including domestic partnerships and adoption.
We are dedicated to helping you achieve your goal of a family. In addition to counseling individuals and couples about their reproductive law options, we prepare comprehensive surrogacy, egg, sperm and embryo donation contracts as well timely and thorough parentage orders. No matter what your legal needs may be, we are here for you. We will carefully listen to you to create a contract and a plan to help build your family that meets your wishes and needs and complies with Nevada law.
If you are considering building your family through assisted reproductive technologies or IVF in Nevada, you should speak with a family law specialist. Some of the services Katherine L Provost provides include:
- Advising clients of applicable laws and legal risks of assisted reproduction
- Negotiating pre-nuptial or post-nuptial agreements addressing frozen sperm, eggs, or embryos
- Drafting parentage orders and pre-birth orders
- Preparing enforceable contracts for surrogacy, egg donation, and sperm donation
- Providing referrals to competent ART counsel in other states
- Coordinating IVF treatment with local clinics
- Counseling intended parents and surrogates on the state of the law with respect to the different reproduction methods available
- Drafting of the contract(s) between intended parents and their surrogate
- Assisting future parents in finalizing their parental rights
- Assisting our surrogate clients in establishing the intended parents’ rights.
Each of our clients is ensured of receiving personalized attention, support and counseling as they work their way through their family creation journey.
Contact Katherine Provost today to schedule a consultation to discuss your family’s journey.